Terms and Conditions
Primo is owned and operated by Fonterra. Please read the Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited (“Fonterra”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) website (“Site”) terms and conditions (“Terms”). Fonterra may vary these Terms at any time. Using the Site after the Terms have changed means you accept the changed Terms. If you agree to be bound by these Terms you may use the Site, otherwise you should not.
The current version of the Terms will be maintained on the Site. This Site is operated and controlled from Fonterra’s offices in New Zealand. If you use this Site from outside New Zealand, you are responsible for complying with any applicable laws. These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of New Zealand.
You may not create a link from any other website to any part of this Site, other than the homepage, without our express consent. If you link to this Site it is at your own risk.
All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and trade mark rights) in all materials displayed or available on this Site belongs to Fonterra unless otherwise stated. If the owner of any material published on this Site is not Fonterra, your rights in respect of that material will be as defined by the copyright owner of the material concerned.
Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to copy text published by Fonterra on this Site for your own non-commercial use only, provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the material. Individual items may have more specific terms and conditions associated with them, in which case those terms and conditions will apply to that item in place of this general permission.
Except as set out above, all rights to the Site (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design) are reserved and no right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of Fonterra or any other party as a consequence of the publication of any material on this Site. No material from this Site (except for media releases published in the Newsroom) may be reproduced, adapted or distributed, in whole or in part, or on any media without written permission (which includes email) from Fonterra.
Fonterra endeavours to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate and current, but does not accept liability for any error or omission.
All warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Site or in respect of any products or materials referred to on this Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links on this Site may lead to other websites and some information on this Site may be provided by third parties. Fonterra accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with those third parties directly.
While we try very hard to keep information and materials on the Site secure and confidential, we are not responsible for any breach of security which is out of our control. We do not warrant that the Site is completely secure.
USE OF INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY YOU
All product or advertising suggestions or ideas, or other information communicated to Fonterra through this Site shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. All such information will become the exclusive property of Fonterra for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without notice or compensation to you.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT
If you are a business using this Site, then you agree that the provisions of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply to your use of the Site or your reliance on the Site.
In no event will Fonterra be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any:
damages (direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive) of any nature whatsoever;
increased costs or expenses; or
loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, arising out of or in connection with your use of (or inability to use) this Site, any linked website, or any material contained on them.
You agree that if we are held responsible for any damage or loss, Fonterra’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in tort, including but not limited to negligence, contract, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
Like many other organisations, Fonterra must comply with privacy legislation when dealing with personal information. We respect your privacy and comply with the Privacy Act 1993. You are entitled to access the personal information we hold about you, and request that we amend it if it is incorrect.
Personal information means information or opinions about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information.
During the course of dealing with you, Fonterra may generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details.
We may also request other specific information from you relating to the goods or services that you wish to obtain.
Use and Disclosure
To provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your inquiry;
To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services you have requested. For example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs;
To different entities within Fonterra, to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
For direct marketing of products or services. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications; or As set out expressly in these Terms; Where otherwise legally permitted.
BP PRIMO WIN A UE MEGA BOOM
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
- These terms and conditions relate to the “Primo Win a UE Mega Boom” promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am on 6 August 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 2 September 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
- All entrants into the Promotion must be:
- residents of New Zealand; and
- either a registered AA Member or an AA Smartfuel Card holder.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- If the Prize winner is under 18, the Prize will be issued to the Prize winner’s parent or guardian.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but entries are limited to one per transaction.
- 20 Prize winners will be drawn.
- Each winner will receive a Ultimate Ears UE MEGA BOOM – Black (“Prize”).
How to enter
- To enter, purchase any Primo branded product from any BP retail store during the Promotional Period and swipe your registered AA Membership or your AA Smartfuel Card to go in the draw.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
- The Prizes will be drawn at random at 12.00pm on Monday 10 September 2018 at the offices of Radium Limited, which has its registered office at Level 3, 10 Hutt Road, Lower Hutt.
- The winners will be notified by phone at the phone number listed in connection with the registered AA Membership or AA Smartfuel Card account associated with the relevant winning entry. Entrants should ensure that their contact details listed on their AA Membership or AA Smartfuel Card accounts are current and correct.
- All decisions of the Promoter with respect to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person listed as the primary cardholder on the winning AA Smartfuel account or AA Membership is registered to (regardless of who made the qualifying purchase).
- Neither the Promoter, BP Oil New Zealand Limited nor Radium Limited will be responsible in any way for entries not received or any disputes arising as a result of entries being submitted by persons other than the person who the winning AA Smartfuel Card or AA Membership is registered to.
The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
- The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Raydar Ltd on 09-300 5860.