PRIMO FLAVOUR LABS – WANNA WIN $10,000 CASH
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
- These terms and conditions relate to the “Primo Flavour Labs – Wanna Win $10K?” promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences at 12:00am on 06 July 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 30 August 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
- All entrants into the Promotion must be:
- over 14years of age; and
- resident in New Zealand.
- By entering the Promotion, you are confirming that you are over 18 years old or that you have the consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s) to enter the Promotion. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- One prize winner will be drawn.
- The winner will receive cash to the value of $10,000.
How to enter
- To enter:
- purchase any Primo branded product from an authorised retailer;
- create a video featuring the Primo branded product (“Video”). The Video must utilise a Primo branded product, not be longer than 60 seconds in duration and show you, your friends or family “experimenting” with Primo;
- either upload the Video:
- as a comment on one of our Primo Flavour Labs video posts on the Primo Facebook™ page at Facebook.com/Primo (“Facebook Page”); or
- to your public personal Instagram™ page with the video tagged @PrimoNZ. Entries that are posted to private Instagram™ pages or Instagram™ pages associated with businesses will not be accepted; or
- If you submit a Video which shows other people you must have confirmed with those people that they also give their permission for the Video to be submitted and published by the Promoter. If you submit a Video which shows other people under the age of 18, you must have confirmed with the parent(s) or guardian(s) of those people that they give their permission for the Video to be submitted and published by the Promoter. By submitting a Video, you agree the Promoter shall have the right to store electronically any Video or images from Videos sent in by entrants to the Promotion and the right to use the Video or images from the Video free of charge for any business purpose in any media whatsoever.
- The Video must be your own work, contain your own video footage and must not be copied. The Promotor may disqualify your entry if the Promotor considers (in its sole discretion) that your entry is not your own work, breaches the intellectual property rights of any person, is unsuitable, depicts dangerous acts or acts which may cause injury to, or death of, any person, may cause offence, or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
- The winner (“Winner”) and one back up winner (“Back up Winner”) will be selected from the entries receving during the Promotional Period by a panel of judges (consisting of members of the Promoter’s management), chosen by the Promoter to make the decision, at 12:00pm on 31 August 2018 at the offices of Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, located at 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Winner will be notified by direct message through either Facebook™ or Instagram™.
- If the Winner has not responded by 07 September 2018, the prize will be awarded to the Back Up Winner.
- The prize will be awarded to the registered owner of the Facebook™ or Instagram™ account that the entry is submitted through. The prize will be paid to the bank account nominated by the Winner, or if the Winner is under 18, the bank account nominated by the Winner’s parent or guardian.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In entering the Promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that Fonterra is not liable for any personal injury, death or damage to any property caused by or during the creation or filiming of a Video.
Publication of Winner’s Video
- The Winner must agree to co-operate with all of the Promoter’s reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Promotion, participate in publicity for this Promotion and consent to the use of the Video for publicity purposes in any media whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
- The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having the Video and their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
- All entries (including the Video) become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Fonterra Brand NZ on 0800 103 778.
Would you like to contact us?
Phone: +64 9 369 6002
Fax: +64 9 928 7880
Free phone within NZ: 0800 103 778
Or write to us.
Fonterra Consumer Services
109 Fanshawe Street
Consumer Services Operating Hours
8.30am – 5pm
Monday to Friday